Saturday 11 August 2012

Makeup Savvy 15 Day Nail Challenge - Day 11 - Metallic

Today's challenge has been the hardest for me.
Due to a lack of inspiration and time these will not be the most amazing metallic nails you will ever see but they are sparkly!







I think the best thing to do when your are suffering a lack of inspiration is to keep things simple.
So I chose a combination of GOSH Gold and Milani Jewel FX Gold glitter.
I love the Milani Jewel FX glitters so much, they kind of give a hammered metal effect in person but I'm not sure that came across too well in the photographs.
I really like this combo and can see myself wearing it more often especially for nights out.
It's just so sparkly!

♥ A ♥

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I think more brands need to make glitter polishes with just big glitter like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! The glitter reminds me a little of Essence Make it Golden, I love the big glitter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! Essence Make it Golden is one of my lemmings, it looks so so pretty! x

      Delete
  3. Super blingy :D awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay you're back! Super blingy indeed! It was almost blinding in direct sunlight! xx

      Delete
  4. I love this look, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked even prettier in person, just couldn't seem to capture it right in the photos x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...